BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tagged Layouts »

4/19/10

Slowly.

Would I ever still love you when I'm 30?..
Absolutely yes.

From time to time,
You were always running inside my mind.
I want to tell you what I feel,
But it's just so hard to find the right words that I want to speak.
You were like a star which I've been watching for every night,
A cloud that shades my eyes unto the brightness of light.
How I wish I could ponder myself with my great endeavor.
I want to adore you forever more.
I wish I wish I wish,
I hope I hope I hope,
I want I want I want,
What else would I long for,
When I know you're there.
I love you like the sun chases the moon,
I love you like twilight invades the dawn,
The darkness wish to embrace you as you fall asleep,
The light wish to cheer you when you wake up,
And I, I wish to love you more each day.
I'm waiting, and waiting, 
I wouldn't get tired of waiting.
But I don't want to wait like forever,
Because I would end up to Never.

Would I ever still love you when I'm 30?.
Definitely yes.

2 comments:

Eun said...

whoa. touching :) is this for Jaejin-ah? HAHA~ :D

달빛-차미 said...

it's for everyone~♥..:3